Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Phase 2: Vision, mission, objectives and activities- SE Project

My company's vision is to provide food to everyone in the world and to end hunger. Hunger is a very big issue in many countries around the world and I have created this organization to help end it. Our mission is to provide food and supplies to communities in need and to teach and show them how they can efficiently provide for themselves if they use certain techniques. I came up with this vision for my company because I think that communities with hunger problems first need immediate help and then need to be taught how to be independent of aid from organizations. I think we should first provide food and other supplies to these communities. Then I think we should show them how to grow their own food using new provided agricultural supplies and gradually pull away the aid we give them so they can become self sufficient. Finally we would move on to another community and do the same. I think this is the most efficient way to help the many communities with hunger problems. By doing this my organization can help to end hunger in the world completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment